Saturday 11 June 2011

types of ferret food I feed mine and some examples to people who dont know

                                                               types of ferret food? 


James wellbeloved ferret biscuits 

  1. Tined dog food or cat food.
  2. rabbit ( wild )
  3. baby chicks. 
  4. pigeons . 
  5. crows.
  6. magpies.
  7. chickens.
  8. squirrels.
  9. chicken wings.
  10. normal tesco or any super market cat biscuits as they have the same vitermins as the dear brands. 
  11. James well-beloved ferret food and also there much more !  
these are what I feed mine different people feed there ferrets different foods but here is some examples of what kinda food you can feed yours on but also there is other food aswell as above in my list thanks Kenny 


if I have missed anything please let me no thanks 
5 wild rabbits caught 2 days ago on a new permission of land 




No comments:

Post a Comment